Thursday, January 21, 2016

Holiday Cards

I realize that I'm about a month late to posting this, but the holiday season was insanely busy. So.. Better late than never, right?!

So I decided to make some hand painted holiday cards in my spare time to sell / give to family members and friends. I had a blast thinking of all the pretty holiday things I could incorporate, and even more fun with my new bottle of masking fluid (frisket)! Anyways, here are a few of my favorites!














Thanks for looking! I'll be selling more during the next holiday season in my etsy store, but keep an eye out for them and many more little goodies which will be posted throughout the year!

Special shout out to my amazing friend Tiffani with Sun & Sparrow Photography for taking these beautiful photos of my cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment