Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunsets and Pups!

Lately I've been inspired by one of my 8th grade students.  She always comes in and paints a new sunset every week, and it looked so relaxing that I had to paint some of my own.

This first one is a sunset that I found a photo of on Pinterest.  The contrast and colors were so pretty, I knew I had to try and paint it.

This next painting is an original design I was working on for the Art Night's I teach a few times a month.  A couple of ladies approached me after one of my classes and suggested that we do something with a local sunset/sunrise and pink clouds.  It was definitely an experimental picture for me, and I was a little nervous creating something without the help of my boss, but I love the way it came out!
 

This next little watercolor sketch was something I did while teaching class when my boss was dog-sitting.  One of the many perks of my job - hanging out, painting cute pups and getting paid for it?? Yes, please!



No comments:

Post a Comment