Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My husband needed some designs for his YouTube stuff, so...

Hey everyone! Me again.. Sorry it's been a while but I've been super busy.  ANYWAYS, my husband needed a bit of artwork done for his YouTube channels (Summer Babies Comedy and Pit Nap) and podcast (called Bad Juju).  Check them out.. They're super funny!  Anyways, here's the art I did for their YouTube banners and profile pictures etc..

This first image is just a few caricatures of my husband and each of the Bad Juju cast!  I've always had trouble doing caricatures, but this was some great practice AND it was a lot of fun!

My husband really wanted me to try and combine his face with his BFF Dan's face.  They have a show called Thank You Cat on YouTube and it's totally random, kid friendly, and hilarious.  They will be doing newer episodes in the future, but Dan and his wife just had an adorable baby girl(!!!!) so he's on paternity leave for the time being. 

This piece was a lot of fun because it combines my paper cut-out style with a bit of digital painting and line work... and I have to say, I couldn't stop giggling the whole time I was working on it.


Okay, last one for this post! I made my husband and his friend into 8-bit characters.  I can't say this was easy on my OCD, but I will say that it was very satisfying to create something totally outside of my style.  I have to admit, it was fun to make too and I really love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment