Saturday, June 22, 2013

More art!!

Here are some of the stills from my Computer Animation class -
 Above are stills from my midterm project - which was to create a space or still life in Maya.  I chose to do my version of Tinker Bell's home.  The clock she lives in is modeled after Big Ben in London (obviously it's a lot smaller here), there are bells, a Peter Pan Peanut Butter labeled can, a Tiger Lilly flower, an acorn and thimble (kiss), and curtains made out of a map of Neverland. In the end... after the challenges and late nights... I had a lot of fun with this project.

Below are stills from my final short film where we had to bring an inanimate object to life and have it overcome an obstacle to reach a goal.  My umbrella (modeled after Mary Poppins' umbrella) wants to save the tricycle from getting rusty.  The umbrella must battle the wind in order to get to its friend.  I will post the video soon.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment